Our 3D Viewer uses WebGL to display the 3D content in the browser without any plugins.
You can check if your browser is compatible with WebGL on http://get.webgl.org.
Augmented Reality – Sayduck App
The Sayduck app works best with recent high end devices. The app requires an internet connection.
– Compatible with iPhone 5S/SE/6/6S/6 Plus/6S Plus/7/7 Plus devices with iOS Version 8 or newer
– Compatible with iPad 4 or newer
– Compatible with iPad Mini 2 or newer
– Not compatible with iPhone 5 or earlier iPhone devices
– Not compatible with iPad 3 or earlier iPad devices
– Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more, have Android Version 4.4 or never installed and have an accelerometer and a compass
– Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed
– The application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed
– Compatibility information may be changed at any time
The following devices have been tested:
|Samsung Galaxy S6|
|Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge|
|Samsung Galaxy S7|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge|
|Samsung Note 5|
|Samsung Note 4|
|Samsung Note 3|
|Huawei Honor 7|
|Huawei Honor 6|
|Motorola Moto G4|
If you have a compatible device and you are experiencing some problems, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sayduck is available for iOS and Android.