June 26, 2020 – Gabriele Kraujelyte
Sayduck 3D Viewer allows you to showcase your product in 3D and AR by using a simple ‘copy-paste’ principle. In this particular article, we will cover how with a few easy steps you can embed 3D or WebAR on to a Shopify website. Once you have added the Sayduck 3D Viewer on your Shopify website, customers will be able to access an interactive 3D and Augmented Reality experience with your product directly from a browser.
9 easy steps how to embed an interactive 3D/AR Viewer to your Shopify store:
5. Go to your Shopify store
6. Create a metafield for your Shopify product.
7. Insert UUID into the metafield created at step 6.
8. Copy and paste the Embed code where you want it to be visible.
9. Replace the Sayduck product UUID with the Shopify metafield.
If you wish to make changes to your product:
- Open the product you want to moderate on the Sayduck Platform.
- Edit the product.
- Re-publish the product on the Sayduck Platform.
- You do not need to change the Embed code on your Shopify store. It says the same.
Sayduck 3D Viewer example:
Hem – Alphabeta configurable pendant by Luca Nichetto
Open this site on iPhone with Safari and see it in augmented reality with only one click.
AR feature is marked with this icon
How much does it cost to use the 3D Viewer?
Find everything about the pricing here.
How can I access the AR feature?
With your phone or tablet on the right top corner of the 3D Viewer click on the AR icon. It will directly lead you to the AR experience.
Is the AR feature available on all devices?
It is currently available for iOS 12 or later devices. Learn more about AR here.
Can 3D and AR be embedded to Etsy or Amazon stores?
Currently these platforms do not support 3D and AR integration. However, on Etsy you can now add an AR feature if you are selling wall art.
Project Manager, Sayduck