We believe in a future where Augmented Reality and other immersive technologies are part of everyday life. A world where the virtual and real are tightly linked together.
If you share our vision, come and join a multi-cultural startup team focusing on building the most advanced platform for 3D content and product visualization tools required for this future to happen!
Sayduck is a 3D management and publishing platform for products with primary outputs for Web 3D and Augmented Reality. Our vision is that every produced item will need a “digital double” and companies will want to manage and distribute these assets in an organized way. We want to make the 3D management and publishing easy and seamless – helping users to create compelling e-commerce experiences.
About the role
As a part of the Sayduck 3D Production team, you will be responsible for
- Creating high-quality 3D models
- Moderating 3D assets
- Developing 3D assets for AR
- Improving 3D production processes
- Experience working with professional 3D modeling and texturing software (such as AutoDesk Maya, 3ds Max, Substance Designer).
- Outstanding portfolio of your past work
- Good time-management skills
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with a smart, diverse and passionate team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all feedback and perspectives
- Competitive pay
- Remote work opportunity
Sayduck strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants.