Sayduck helps world’s leading design brands to drive product engagement and inspire consumer confidence through 3D and Augmented Reality. Our solution allows anyone to fully engage with products online – not only to rotate and zoom products in 3D, but also to try products out at home with AR. Come and join our multi-cultural startup team focused on building the most advanced platform for 3D content and product visualization!
Sayduck is looking for a Customer Success Manager with the responsibility of on-boarding new customers and developing our on-boarding processes. With a challenge-driven attitude and an interest for innovating, you will help improve our tools to keep our company growing.
As a part of the Sayduck Customer Support team, you will be responsible for managing incoming product information and product reference materials, as well as keeping track of our 3D modelling teams. You will also be responsible for making sure our customer brands look as good as possible on our platform. You will work with other team members, and help the company scale operations as we grow.
The job offers a possibility to do something unique and you will have a key part in defining the future of Sayduck.
– Experience in customer support and/or working as customer success manager;
– Good skills in spreadsheet software (Google Sheets, Excel);
– Being extremely organized;
– Fluent spoken and written English.
– While technical experience is not necessary, having the capability to quickly adopt new tools and understand new technologies is a must.
– General understanding or interest in 3D modelling is a welcome plus.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter in English regarding this position.