Sayduck is a 3D management and publishing platform for products with primary outputs for Web 3D and Augmented Reality. Our vision is that every produced item will need a “digital double” and companies will want to manage and distribute these assets in an organized way. We want to make the 3D management and publishing easy and seamless – helping users to create compelling e-commerce experiences.
You are in your last year of Marketing Studies, talented, self-starter with broad marketing skillset. You have solid understanding of lead generation and social media. Independent thinker, who is driven and motivated, someone who will help us to drive and accelerate growth through marketing driven lead generation.
About the role
As a part of the Sayduck Marketing Team, you will be responsible for
- Create marketing campaigns and content to generate and nurture leads for sales team via paid and organic Social Media, SEO/SEM, content marketing
- Develop & execute automated campaigns including email, landing pages, advertising, contests, nurture streams,
- Leverage real-time email marketing results, web analytics reports, and other campaign analyses to continuously optimize performance of marketing programs and increase conversion rates.
- Maintain and update product website pages and create content for blogs and social media channels
- Currently enrolled in Communications, Marketing or related academic program.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- WordPress knowledge is a plus
- Experience working with formatting style guides
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of SEO/SEM
- Social media savvy
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with a smart, diverse and passionate team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all feedback and perspectives
- Competitive pay
- Remote work opportunity
- Work-Life balance- Zen!
Sayduck strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants.
Please submit your application: email@example.com