Sayduck is a 3D management and publishing platform for products with primary outputs for Web 3D and Augmented Reality. Our vision is that every produced item will need a “digital double” and companies will want to manage and distribute these assets in an organized way. We want to make the 3D management and publishing easy and seamless – helping users to create compelling e-commerce experiences.
Sayduck is looking for a Production Manager with the responsibility of on-boarding new customers and managing 3D production processes. With a challenge-driven attitude and an interest for innovating, you will help improve our Production Management tools to keep our company growing.
As a part of the Sayduck Production team, you will be responsible for managing incoming product information and product reference materials, as well as keeping track of our 3D modeling teams. You will work with other team members, and help the company scale operations as we grow.
– Past experience in a Project Management role
– Excellent MS Office / G Suite skills
– Being extremely organized
– Fluent spoken and written English
– While technical experience is not necessary, having the capability to quickly adopt new tools and understand new technologies is a must
– General understanding or interest in 3D modeling is a welcome plus
What we offer
An opportunity to work with a smart, diverse and passionate team
The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all feedback and perspectives
Remote work opportunity
Sayduck strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants.
Please submit your application to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter in English regarding this position.