We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer to join the Sayduck Technical team. At Sayduck we believe in a future where Augmented Reality and other immersive technologies are part of everyday life. If you share our vision, come and join a multi-cultural startup team with a Group behind it. At Sayduck we focus on building the most advanced platform for 3D content and product visualization tools required for this future to happen! If you have an innovative startup-mindset and can-do attitude, you should apply today because we will proceed with relevant candidates as soon as we get their applications.
About the role
Are you interested in Startup-minded Senior Lead Developer role, with the possibility to develop and grow into a leading role? With a challenge-driven attitude and a knack for innovating, you will help maintain, develop and create Sayduck’s products and experiment with cutting-edge technologies to keep the company moving forward with new innovations in their ever-evolving industry. Sayduck’s services are currently built upon Heroku and Amazon Web Services for best scalability, leveraging a variety of programming languages and frameworks – both frontend and backend.
You are offered
- Support of a highly professional and innovative team.
- Opportunity to create and have a direct affect on Sayduck’s future.
- Office with a great location in Helsinki (Eira).
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely time to time.
As part of the Technical team, you will have responsibilities with all of Sayduck’s Products: their core API, Web 3D/AR Viewer, 3D product management Platform and continuous R&D efforts to always stay at the cutting edge of online AR and 3D. You will work closely with the Technical team and help Sayduck scale and improve its products at a much faster pace. You will also get the chance to participate in defining technical aspects of new products and services to come. The job offers a possibility to do something unique and you will have a key part in defining the future of Sayduck’s Platform.
We are looking for
- Over three years of relevant experience in fullstack development
- Good knowledge from React and React Native
- Experience in both frontend and backend languages (e.g. React, React Native, three.js, Ruby on Rails, node.js or GraphQL)
- Adaptability and eagerness to learn quickly and independently new technologies
- Fluency in written and spoken English
It is seen as advantage if you have experience in leading a team and general understanding or experience of 3D technology (gITF 2.0, Unity, Babylon.js, Unreal Engine)
As a person you are:
- Great team member with great collaboration skills
- Willing to find out and try new technologies
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Permanent
- Location: Helsinki (Eira)
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Please submit your application to email@example.com